- there’s nothing to suggest that tim riggins didn’t love lyla garrity. he did, but in the end their feelings weren’t as strong, or the same, as the ones that tim and tyra had for each other.
- hell, if it wasn’t for tim loving lyla like he did, he would never have been able to do some of the things he’s done to make himself worthy for tyra. even if she would love him no matter what.
- tyra’s letters were one of two things that got tim through jail. it revamped his faith in their relationship that after all of this time, and everything that they had been through, tyra would write to him while he was in jail.
- nikita never expected to care for alex as much as she does. maybe she has a problem with getting attached to assets, after what happened with daniel, but alex is … different. she has been ever since nikita rescued her from the udinov home.
- while she knows that alex was right, that division has to be destroyed from the inside, every time alex is called on a mission, nikita gets this feeling in her stomach, and she almost wants to tell alex to quit and run away with her.
- alex wants a life away from division, that’s why she saw nathan and a baby in her hallucination. but after what her and nikita have been through, she doesn’t know how she could ever live without the other woman. they’re dependent on each other in a way she never could be with anyone else.