kelley (i have been feeling the rocky/kelley love lately)
WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT I LEFT IN YOUR ASK BOX. OKAY.
- despite how sexy it is that sloane is a stripper, remy really doesn’t like it. she wishes sloane would utilize her potential and do something else. besides, remy secretly is really jealous and territorial. if it wasn’t gross and she could do it, she’d totally do a ripley thing and pee on sloane’s leg to mark her turf.
- she sometimes wishes that she never came out of the closet, because of what happened to dean. she knows that he’d do it without thinking about it, but she regrets how her selfish choice to come out of the closet ruined her big brother’s life.
- the only reasons that ripley sometimes gets attention before sloane is because he’s been there for remy for so long. when she left diana to go to medical school, she was so lonely after pretty much being a mother that she needed something to take care of. so she got ripley. and he’s like her child, her best friend, and everything good in her life. so she can’t forget about him for her constantly-horny stripper pseudo-girlfriend.
- he’s not as dumb as he … oh wait, he is that big of a dumbass. but he wishes that he could be smart so he doesn’t embarrass bella/make her roll her eyes constantly.
- he bought her that mustang because he felt really guilty that he left her for his football scholarship. and, he remembered that was her dream car, so that was the most romantic gift he could think of. it was just an added bonus that he got laid on the hood of that car.
- getting injured was the best thing that could’ve ever happened to him. as much as he loved playing football, he didn’t really like college and his intelligence was far from school. it was on the football field. and he loves coaching. and bella. and their baby.
3 years ago
- she never would tell rocky this, but she is probably the luckiest person alive. not just because she has found someone she loves so much it drives her crazy, but because she found that woman when she was twelve years old.
- if she had to change one thing about rocky, it would have to be how quickly she jumps to conclusions. and when she gets an idea in her head, she doesn’t shut up. which leads to kelley having to institute the “volume” school of arguing.
- neither of them are really kid-material, but kelley has a serious urge to share the love she has with rocky with someone else. like a child. god forbid she actually has to give birth to the damn thing. but seriously, a kid might be good for them. she thinks so. she personally thinks that she’s getting sappy for this.