- most of the time, she absolutely hated sarah helbig. but being friends with sarah helbig is like being friends with regina george: you absolutely hate it, but you continue on with it because she’s regina fucking george. but seriously, jenn had the patience of a buddhist monk to not snap earlier than she did.
- compared to the shit hand she was dealt, listening to sarah whine about loving kyle and their drama was like comparing justin beiber to kurt cobain. it just … no connection. not even close. it just … yeah.
- going away to “boarding school” was probably the best decision her father ever forced down her throat. it only sucked that she had to come back and people expected her to be the same jenn andrews who was in the wheelchair.
- when she found out deck was deaf, she admittedly wanted to freak out a little bit. seriously, wouldn’t you freak out if your boyfriend suddenly told you that he was deaf and that he’d been pretending to be able to hear ever since you’d met?
- she didn’t go on her trip around europe to get away from everything that had happened to her in sweden. she left because it was something she always wanted to do. granted, some of the places she stopped in, weren’t exactly on her travel brochures … but oh well.
- she only knew a little bit of english before meeting deck, but once she did she started teaching herself english to be able to communicate with him. turns out, he couldn’t hear a damn word of her efforts. that really put a damper on her english lessons.
- she loves caden, she really does, but without hesitation, she would always want to spend the rest of her life with heath. it’s very cliche and such, but in all seriousness, heath was the first, and probably the only, guy who leyton really gave her heart to.
- after her parents died and she was adopted by the sawyers, she spent three months straight crying herself to sleep. and she didn’t want to be adopted. she didn’t want to replace her parents. all she wanted was for this sleepover at autumn’s to be over and she could go home with her mom and dad.
- the ironic part about leyton’s nearly drinking and starving herself to death? she doesn’t even like wine. it just so happened to be the only real booze she had left after she drank her way through all of the beer and hard liquor.
- wheelchair sex? one of her shameless kinks. something about it just really, really turns her on. okay?
- when her best friend told her to go have some fun with the boys in europe, colbie assumes this was not what she had in mind. mostly because she’s pretty sure her best friend meant european boys. not an american like herself. oh well. it’s the wheelchair sex.
- secret? she’s jealous of her sister. more than she should be. there isn’t exactly a real reason why, she just is. it’s probably just a sibling rivalry thing. being jealous of her twin sister isn’t something she’s proud of, but it’s so very true about her.