oh, and mikaela! i can't remember her last name. on the political board with kendra XD
I KNOW WHO YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT. IDR HER LAST NAME EITHER.
2 years ago • 1 notes
- there is no way a criminal’s daughter like her should be allowed within a hundred yards of one of the vice president’s sons, let alone date him. she knows it, and does agree with the vice president when he says that mikaela isn’t good enough for xavier. but xavier just won’t give her up.
- her most embarrassing moment happened the only time she’s ever worn a skirt to her recollection. she was like fourteen and walking somewhere, she doesn’t remember when, and she had a marilyn monroe moment. except, it was really embarrassing. and instead of being all sexy like marilyn … let’s just say it didn’t end well.
- her favourite movie of all time is sabrina. despite how not attractive bogey is, linus is totally doable. and the ending gets her every time.
DUCKY AND JEANET AS BEAU AND ERIN (OR KAROLINA AND ERIN) IN OUR ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE JEFF BRIDGES IS OUR DAD.
WELL, I CAN’T SPEAK ABOUT THIS ALTERNATE JEANET, BUT … ALTERNATE DUCKY: BTW. LET’S GO WITH BEAU/ERIN. FOR LEGIT SISTER LOOKS.
2 years ago
- EVERY FRIDAY IS TACO NIGHT. not for any real reason, but just because it’s friday and it can be drunk food and it just started out as a really ridiculous tradition when dad was too busy being all awesome and famous and we were left on our own. and then … we just kept it up. besides, taco friday is an amazing friday tradition.
- she really doesn’t like it when she gets confused for alternate!jeanet. sure, they look alike, but come on, jeanet’s way more blonde than ducky is. it’s not that hard to tell the difference between them.
- dad totally rules by a “do as i say” standard. but, it sometimes doesn’t really work out. well, it did for ducky. the first time she ever tried to disobey dad, she literally broke out in hives. fine, maybe it had something to do with the fact that her rulebreaking landed her in a thicket of poison ivy.
MEGHAN WALKER, LAURA BROWER, AND JOSS MCKINLEY
MEGHAN WALKER (UH, TTP2 VERSION)
- let’s be serious. getting married on the back of the bus was not her idea of romance. in fact, that’s the only thing she has ever regretted in her life. it’s about as cool as getting a dragon tattoo when you’re thirteen. seriously, she wishes she could go back in time and change where she got married. i mean, who gets married on a bus?
- she’s never had body image issues, except that one time when her mother offered to get her a boob job for her high school graduation. and said that boys didn’t like girls with small tits. meghan cried herself to sleep that night. and, it neared the last straw in their relationship.
- when her dad is in the same room as any scene in any role she has ever had, all meghan needs is to hear some of the music and she’ll literally sprint from one end of the house to the other just to make sure she can change the channel and her dad can’t see her work. yeah, she wants his approval, but she’s supposed to be his little girl. not the roles she’s had.
- while she has thought of some great nicknames for the rest of the cast of ‘journey’, she sort of hates that the best she could come up with for molly was just ‘carlos’. seriously, of all the nicknames she could’ve gone for, she went for ‘carlos’. she’s ashamed of herself for that one.
- she used to wish that her future girlfriend would be anywhere near as hot as clementine or molly. and then … sabrina happened. but there’s still a little bit of hope that she gets a girl as smokin’ hot as some of her costars. oh, and she doesn’t regret being in on dexter’s quest to find out the colour of molly’s panties for the day.
- if she had to be completely honest, being gay doesn’t terrify her, but being out of the closet does. just because of how she was raised. mainly, the community she was raised in. and, somehow, she’s gotten this wholesome good girl midwestern cheerleader image. and suddenly being gay … doesn’t help that image. so it terrifies her.
2 years ago • 4 notes
- she used to daydream about spending the rest of her life with landon. like, when they were dating, she probably had an entire notebook dedicated to two things: planning her wedding to landon and video games she wanted to make one day. most of the time the weddings were star wars themed.
- agreeing to go out on a date with cross was like pulling teeth. and, if she was being completely honest, she’d never actually heard of him before that first date and suddenly she was blinded by paparazzi because she was on a date with him. even still, she doesn’t understand the big deal. but she’s proud of him no matter what.
- she asked rebel to walk her down the aisle. and landon was her man of honour. sure, cross offered to pay for her dad to come, but if she was honest, she’d rather have rebel there than her father. just because she’s sort of spoken to her dad over the years. rebel’s definitely taken over that father spot in her life.
kelley (i have been feeling the rocky/kelley love lately)
WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT I LEFT IN YOUR ASK BOX. OKAY.
- despite how sexy it is that sloane is a stripper, remy really doesn’t like it. she wishes sloane would utilize her potential and do something else. besides, remy secretly is really jealous and territorial. if it wasn’t gross and she could do it, she’d totally do a ripley thing and pee on sloane’s leg to mark her turf.
- she sometimes wishes that she never came out of the closet, because of what happened to dean. she knows that he’d do it without thinking about it, but she regrets how her selfish choice to come out of the closet ruined her big brother’s life.
- the only reasons that ripley sometimes gets attention before sloane is because he’s been there for remy for so long. when she left diana to go to medical school, she was so lonely after pretty much being a mother that she needed something to take care of. so she got ripley. and he’s like her child, her best friend, and everything good in her life. so she can’t forget about him for her constantly-horny stripper pseudo-girlfriend.
- he’s not as dumb as he … oh wait, he is that big of a dumbass. but he wishes that he could be smart so he doesn’t embarrass bella/make her roll her eyes constantly.
- he bought her that mustang because he felt really guilty that he left her for his football scholarship. and, he remembered that was her dream car, so that was the most romantic gift he could think of. it was just an added bonus that he got laid on the hood of that car.
- getting injured was the best thing that could’ve ever happened to him. as much as he loved playing football, he didn’t really like college and his intelligence was far from school. it was on the football field. and he loves coaching. and bella. and their baby.
2 years ago
- she never would tell rocky this, but she is probably the luckiest person alive. not just because she has found someone she loves so much it drives her crazy, but because she found that woman when she was twelve years old.
- if she had to change one thing about rocky, it would have to be how quickly she jumps to conclusions. and when she gets an idea in her head, she doesn’t shut up. which leads to kelley having to institute the “volume” school of arguing.
- neither of them are really kid-material, but kelley has a serious urge to share the love she has with rocky with someone else. like a child. god forbid she actually has to give birth to the damn thing. but seriously, a kid might be good for them. she thinks so. she personally thinks that she’s getting sappy for this.